Orders are subject to sales tax and a local delivery charge of $10.00. Local Delivery charge includes 2 attempts of delivery. Gift cards are sent via mail.
- As flowers are perishable, you must water them, otherwise they will not last long. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement.
- If you are ordering flowers for someone else, be sure you are choosing something they would like — style preferences are not grounds for returns
- As all flowers are not always in season, or not in stock, Zoe's House of Flowers reserve the right to substitute blooms with a similar “look” and feel without prior consultation. We will do our utmost to make the arrangement as close to the advertised picture as possible. If you require a specific product, please call and check for its availability.
- If no name is specified for the “card message”, will will put the name of the sender on the card
- Delivery times are generalized to “morning” and “afternoon” deliveries. If you require a timed delivery, please call and speak with our designers to make those arrangements.
- It is your responsibility, as the sender, to ensure that the recipient will be at the location of the delivery on the date of delivery. If the recipient goes home early (if delivered to a workplace) or is out of town (for home deliveries), unbeknownst to us, it is not cause for refund or exchange as we have fulfilled our obligation in delivering upon the date of request as ordered by the sender. We do not call ahead to ensure someone is home, as to not spoil surprises.